Wednesday, December 22, 2010

www.airmilesshops.ca

Not sure how I missed this one. We like to collect airmiles in our house, and I haven't been taking advantage of the fact I can use www.airmilesshops.ca to earn airmiles from even more online shopping sites. I was aware of the website, but never really took the time to understand its benefits.

Up to this point, shopping at Safeway has provided the bulk of our airmiles we've been rewarded with. We also earn a reasonable sum from using an airmiles credit card. I've found that collecting airmiles from purchases such as gas at Shell is a slow process, and really doesn't amount to much compared to Safeway. With www.airmilesshops.ca, we'll be able to earn miles from places we order from like Amazon, Land's End, LL Bean, and others. More miles from us for purchases we were making already.

My fellow, frugal co-worker put me on to shopping at www.airmilesshops.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment